1. How long does it take to replace a windshield?
This depends on your automobile, but typically this service takes 1 hour.
2. Can I drive my auto right away?
No. There is a curing time of 3 hours once we have finished the job.
3. Are there any safety factors I should be aware of?
Yes. Always leave your window opened 1/4" and never slam your doors
4. Do I have a warranty?
Yes, for the time you own the car against workmanship you have a warranty.
5. If I break my windshield again is that covered under
No, a new claim must be filed for every new incident.
6. How long has your company been in business?
We have been in business for more than 20 years.
7. Is your company insured?
Yes, we are insured for one million dollars.
8. Is your company licensed?
Yes, in both auto glass, glass, and glazing.